Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Snow Run

We went to work early this morning and came home to a house that didn't want to let us in. The power was out so the garage door didn't work and both our house keys were inside. So naturally we parked the truck in our neighbor's drive way so that Bobby could use it as a boost and climb onto the roof. Long story short, when we finally got in our house was 50 degrees! :D I didn't want to just sit there with no power in a freezing cold house so we decided to drive up American Fork Canyon and go for a run. It was awesome. And if Bobby gets any stronger and faster I am going to kill something! =)  No, I actually LOVE that he's getting so strong!





 







4 miles
54 minutes
Slow I know, but the snow was not packed very well! (I'm saying that in a whiny, defensive voice)

I must say that I've never actually taken a camera on a run. Ever. And it was so much more fun to take pictures than to run! I will sacrifice a quality workout so that I can get pics for my blog, because who just wants to read a book with no pictures??

I also made Bobby take a picture of me riding my trainer last night so that I have evidence that if desperate enough I will ride indoors.

Yes, that is Harry Potter on the screen

2 comments: