Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gosh dang it! Why do I always wait to blog until there are so many things that have happened and so many things on my mind that my posts end up being a 20 minute read? Oh yeah...because I don't have internet at home! Oh well.
Well we are verrrrrry happy to say that our town home sold and even though we weren't looking for another house to buy we did just that. We bought another house. It's up in the "Edgemont" area. If you know were Days Market is then you basically know where our house is. WE ARE STOKED!
We're also very sad to leave the mother/father nest. It has been such a great experience living here with my parents. Bobby is just about the easiest and most pleasant person to live with and I'm not too bad myself ;), so combine that with really loving parents that just wanna have fun, you have a great team and a happy home. Fletcher will probably go into a deep depression when we move him away from his best buddy in the whole world...my dad. He adores my mom too, but him and my dad are kinda like kindred spirits. It's darn cute.

We got married again. The first time was just so much fun that we wanted to do it again. But for ETERNITY this time. If you are a church going man/woman and happen to have a temple recommend I highly recommend going to the Manti Temple. It's beyond words. Just go, you'll see what I mean.

I'm having Andrew Creer coach me this year. I like to refer to him as Doc. If you live in Utah Valley and are wanting a cycling coach get ahold of me and I'll give you his info. He's freakin fantastic!
PS I'm having him train me for my upcoming 1/2 Ironman. First one for me! So he can train you for tri's as well.

I will post pics of the house and the temple wedding when I'm on a faster computer, otherwise I'll be here alllllll frickin night.

1 comment:

  1. Erin congrats on the Manti Temple. I have always wanted to visit that one. Cute yoga pics too. I wish I lived closer to 3B! Im curious about your coach...sounds like he would be good for me too since I love the running as well. Fun to read your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete