Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Frustration

I've had the opportunity over the last 6 months or so to see how some people can be such users. Not drug users or anything like that, but users of peoples time and talents and give then nothing in return. I've had to suffer through watching my husband be used time after time and devote literally hundreds of hours to a person and then get kicked to the curb when it came time for him needing help. I can't help but dislike people that mistreat those I love. It drives me to a breaking point, and I start to lose control of all reasoning.
I guess I just have to remember that there will always be good people and bad people to deal with.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry, Erin. I agree. Your hubby has so many talents that others have benefited from. The blessings will come in other ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan :) I need to remember that.

    ReplyDelete