Wednesday, November 16, 2011

3B Yoga

Let me tell you my new addition to things I'm passionate about...Yoga! I've been going to 3B Yoga (in the Riverwoods) since June. Yoga has changed my life. Physically and mentally. After every class I always feel so fresh and clean like the toxins from the day have been squeezed out of me and any negative thoughts I might have had just disappear.
My dear friend Lindsey Wise has been telling me for the last 5 years that I need to practice yoga...'some day' I'd think to myself. Well now I know how right she was and how frustrating it must have been for her to tell me about how great it was and for me to never try. It's not that I didn't want to try, it's that I knew I'd be sucked in from day one. And that's exactly how it's been, I'm addicted. And that's ok :) Now I feel frustrated when I tell everyone I know (especially friends and family) to get themselves to yoga. So for the hundredth time my dear friends and family: Go to yoga! It will change your life for the better.
3B offered Bobby and I the chance to do a photo shoot of us in their clothing that they sell in the yoga/athletic boutique. Umm yes please! Let me just tell you, every time I go to class I have to wander over to the boutique and daydream about buying every single piece of girls clothes that they have because they are just so darn cute and the fabrics they use are soooo soft! I'm in love with the main brand that they carry, Lululemon. Girls, you will die when you see how cute everything is and how good it feels on you.
So back to the photo shoot. The photographer was awesome! She taught me a lot about how to make your expressions look as natural and real as possible. Some day I want to be a model! Try cute clothes on and hang out with fun people?! Another yes please! If you're needing professional amazing photos and want someone that is fun and super nice call:

Kiera Haddock


3B offered me the chance to get my friends hooked on the cute yoga clothes by offering this coupon!
Just print it out and I promise it's worth your time to go check out the boutique and sign up for some for some yoga classes while you're at it ;)
Oh and check out Bobby and my pictures below!













4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, forgot to thank my husband for my previous post =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap wifey... You are hottttt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT, ERIN! So so cool! You both look amazing! Yay for Yoga! I only do it once a week but I love it!

    ReplyDelete