Wednesday, April 20, 2011

White Rim!

Tomorrow I will be heading down to Canyon Lands National Park to do the annual RAWROD. Ride Around The White Rim in One Day. It's a one hundred mile mountain bike loop. It's quite amazing! I've done it a few times in the years past, but for different reasons haven't been able to attend the last couple of years. So this year I was determined to attend! I am going to attempt riding it with the "fast" group on Friday and then the "social" group on Saturday! Crazy, 200 miles on a MTB in 2 days, but we'll see how it goes.
Since it is one of those crazy times at the theater for my husband when he has to change everything over from one show to the other, I am making the adventure without him. He builds the sets at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. He's amazing at what he does. Unfortunately, I am basically husbandless for about a week and a half while he's there putting in 20 hour days.
Good news is I get to go with one of my favorite persons ever! Bry.

Here he is on the White Rim

Here I am. I never know what to do with my arms, don't make fun!

Really bummed out Serena won't be there! She is another one of my top favorite persons on this planet!

I'll let ya know how it goes when I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment